Friday, May 6, 2011

Leaving Switzerland

We both agree, We just got the wake up call to leave the prettiest place we have ever been ! A little city on a mountainside called Wengen below close to Grindenwald.

 

IMG_4110

We walked down a long mountainside and passed these flowers…We were so thrilled at the scenes we saw on the way down we felt like never going home again…Than we thought of Family and Brothers and Sisters…This is where my roots are from and now I IMG_4262understand why some of my heart likes it here !!!

          We are at the Airport in Zurich now and will leave here in about 9:30 today Saturday while most of are still sleeping in the USA. We will be arriving Nairobi at 6:30 this evening several more time zones away Lord Willing on Swissair.I will try to make more posts in Africa if we have E-net. I heard from Lael that I am to be ready to be worked hard with lots of ministry the next week. Pray for the power from on high to visit us in at every event ! Let us walk in His presence every day full of the Holy Spirit!

Amen Amen

Wayne

2 comments:

  1. So pretty & peaceful! We were right there -but it was in Feb, so it was all snow covered. We might have to go back in the summertime! Praying for you and Martha in the next week. Anne & family

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow how can Anyone look at that scene and not KNOW there is a GOD?! just looking at these photos I have to stop and Praise Him!
    I Pray God's richest blessings and Great Power on You as you continue to serve!
    tell Martha hello for me =)
    thanks so much for keeping this blog.
    It's extremely neat to be able to follow along!
    Thanks again
    Serena. H.

    ReplyDelete