Wednesday, May 11, 2011

From Kenya

       I tried to update several times and the E-net just would not work well enough to do it. So I will try again as I sit in a little room at ACMI with overtones of the music coming from the worship starting the morning service. Yes there are some God Loving people here and Joy radiates from there heart. I am studying for my first message for 2PM this afternoon. That would be 7:00 AM EST. SO pray for me. Lael ask me to preach the message on the Mantle of Elijah in 2 parts. One now next on Friday at 9:00 Am.

         No we cannot sleep well as the beds are made of 2” foam in very little rooms and we are as tired and weary as you can imagine. But the Lord will sustain us in strength and spiritual rest, For when I am weak He is strong. Pray for us !!! We love you so much and miss you already !

In His service for Him !!!

Bro. Wayne

2 comments:

  1. May God strengthen you and Martha as you serve Him in Kenya. We love and miss you both,too.
    Praying.. John and Miriam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying that God may strengthen you physically and spiritually through the day and evening as you preach the word of God, we miss you and will continue in Prayer for you both. Mervin and Esther

    ReplyDelete