Thursday, May 5, 2011

Jungfraujoch

My highlight of today was Wengen. Wow Wow Wow !!! This little town offers a view from on side of a mountain that is as Heavenly that you can imagine ! I wanted to post a picture but reaching for my digital downloader, I could not reach far enough….It is in my desk over 6,000 miles away. So I will have to find one in the Swiss language in Interlaken or Zürich today. My German is real nice to have and very useful here. Heuti vollen vier zu Schilthorn gein voe es zer schouen ist. We will be in Zürich by tonight Lord Willing and fly out in the morning 9:30 to Kenya, Africa.

       Joy is something made for Gods children and is needed to make our face shine to a lost world and it shows forth His Glory and gives us strength in turmoil and cancels out carnal doubt concerning today and into the future ! So get it for your life, It comes with the Holy Ghost. Be filled with the Holy Ghost always, never lack receiving HIM ! Just ask and He will fill you completely !

Wayne Weaver

No comments:

Post a Comment