Thursday, May 26, 2011

Hello in Aswan

         God delivered Jacobs children out of so much more than we can imagine. This countries history is rooted into thousands of years of Idolatry and now it is rooted into the same imaginary god that died. And oh how I blessed Jesus for dying and resurrecting that I can worship a Savior that is fully alive !!!!! Glory !!! John says: My little children abstain from the pollutions of Idols………All Idols are anti-God.

Martha and I walked about 3 miles in 115f Temps and I alone loved it. She has no comment except she slept for an hour afterwards. The ship we are on is very nice and really great personal with exceptional food ! Tomorrow  we will fly out of here and go to Cairo and than fly to Sharm and be there for 2 days and than to Nuweiba where Ron Wyatt found the Golden wheels of chariots in the Red Sea, and we will be their for 5 days than go to Israel to meet Son Matt & Rosetta and Lael's  which we are excited to see.

We miss you all so much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wayne & Martha

PS. My SIM card ran out and I cannot call till in Sharm, so if you want to call me call Matt and get the number and give me a ring. I can get calls just can’t call out. Oh, just remember we have a 7 hour time change.

No comments:

Post a Comment